Question: How can I bring up all of my 'Z' listings in the Gallery, regardless of status?
In the Gallery, you can filter listings by reference in Other Selections.
For example, to filter all listings that begin with 'Z', click Add and enter Z*. Click OK > OK to continue.
To expand the selection to display all Z listings regardless of status,
Click Other Selections > Status > and drag all status types into the Selected List column.
Click OK to continue.
Now all listings that start with Z are displayed. Tip: Use the Status column to identify/sort by listing status. The Filtered By panel shows applicable filters.
To revert back to the default view, click Clear Selections / Refresh.
In version 14, the SalesPartner database is migrated from the Borland Database Engine to SQL. Running SalesPartner as an SQL database opens up a world of possibilities in terms of app delivery, storage, and optimization. For example, this week we mounted a SalesPartner database on Microsoft Azure SQL.
A solution like this would offer the best of both worlds at an affordable cost - potentially as low as $10NZD per month.
You would reap the benefits of Cloud based data, however the application itself is run locally.
In this design, internet speed is a constraint on performance. So we've identified a number of optimizations that would improve performance overall. For instance, by shedding calculations that occur during launch we've already reduced the app startup time by 70%
Version 184.108.40.206 is due to be released into production on Tuesday 27/06/2017. The changes introduced in version 12 lay the groundwork to migrate databases to version 14. As we complete exhaustive testing on version 14, we'll be inviting candidates to take part in beta trials.
In an office copy of SalesPartner, operators need to enable an INI setting to ensure that when they delete an open home this change is propagated to synchronized copies of SalesPartner.
Open SalesPartner > More > Settings.
Open INI Settings > Misc tab.
Select Hide Activity rather than delete it.
Click OK and proceed. A restart is not required to apply this change.
SalesPartner version 220.127.116.11 is now available through the Beta update branch. Subscribers are encouraged to install the update via SalesPartner > More > Settings > Update > Beta.
Here's a list of the new changes in 18.104.22.168:
- A new internet publishing template is available to support multiple REAXML feeds if required. The new template titled 'REAXML' ensures that photo uploads are logged separately.
- When you import a single listing from Realestate.co.nz, the listing agency/agent details are imported into Private Features.
- The web exporter window 'Time so far' field has been extended for visibility.
- If the new Activity Big-Description (synchronized notes) field is used, the note icon is displayed in the To-Do List.
- The Gallery Listings Reference filter in INI settings now applies to the Sales tab as well as the Listings tab.
SalesPartner 22.214.171.124 Preview
We're looking for candidates to test-drive SalesPartner 126.96.36.199. Version 14 introduces significant changes in database architecture. Version 14 is being updated weekly however you may find bugs we haven't fixed yet.
- Added a new INI setting for Listing Entry 'Use old photo viewer'. This allows you to revert back to the original listing photo viewer from version 9 if you prefer.
- Fixed a bug which prevented Contact Activity reports from displaying activity.
- Fixed an error which affected the Gallery search tool.
- Fixed the 'Add a note' Toolbox feature in Gallery.
- Fixed a To-Do List error for completing activities which are set to repeat automatically.
- When you restore a backup, the 'Last Backup Date' is now restored from the source data also.
- When you restore a backup, the dialogue is enhanced and a confirmation screen appears upon completion - from which you can launch SalesPartner directly.
- In Listing Entry > Realestate.co.nz details, the Category / # Levels menus are now drop-down. This ensures that the selected Category / Level is always displayed.
- Fixed an issue with pasting images into SalesPartner letters.
- In Contacts, if you're filtering by group and add a new contact into the group via Contact Entry, clicking refresh ensures the new contact is shown.
- In INI Settings > Setup, the selected Theme is saved when you click OK.
- In Contacts, Refresh now clears selections.
On request, SalesPartner offices can upload listings to Neighbourly Property*.
Community website Neighbourly has recently reached a new milestone by signing up 460,000 members. Read more: http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/93227681/neighbourly-turns-three-and-reaches-460k-users
*A one off setup fee applies to provision a new internet publishing template, and provide operator training.