- We've fixed a bug which stopped you from deleting a contact in Contact Entry if the Contacts screen was open.
- In Contact Entry, Legal tab, the View Solicitor button is now only enabled when a solicitor has been assigned to the contact. Solicitors should be maintained in More > Solicitors.
- The Full Name field in Listing Entry (Vendor) and Contact Entry is more consistently labeled.
- In Contact Entry, Address Preview displays the contact name as formatted for addressed mail.
- A scenario (multi-tenant with non default storage location) where photo swapping is unsupported has been resolved.
- Mobile number detection is universal. Mobile number types are predicted for salespeople, solicitors and tenants.
- In Contacts, Enable Property would sometimes not display the enabled property's photo. This issue is now fixed.
For Realestate.co.nz listing importers, advert handling has been improved to translate special characters including bullet points. Previously some characters like ampersands and ellipses were converted to garbled text.
A clear button has been added for Listing and Contact lookup.
SalesPartner can record listing alterations. This means a time-stamped note is created whenever important listing details are changed including price, or status changes.
You can review alterations in Listing Entry > Alterations. The delete tool is password protected.
Record Alterations is an INI setting, so if an office has multiple administrators and they wish to record alterations, then each user must enable it.
Open More > Settings > INI Settings > Listing Entry tab.
Tick the option for Record Alterations, then click OK and restart SalesPartner to apply changes.
If you are uploading listings via SalesPartner in REAXML format, here's how you remove sold and withdrawn listings.
Unlike other feeds such as Realestate.co.nz where if you do not select a listing, it is withdrawn automatically, for REAXML you need to include recent sold & withdrawn listings in your selection to process those status changes.
SalesPartner has a special Gallery option to make this easier: The ASW (Available, Sold, Withdrawn) filter.
Enable ASW to display recently sold / withdrawn listings.
Using the Status column, find and select sold / withdrawn listings. Upload these listings to your REAXML website normally.
Note: For REAXML you can upload individual or selections of listings (for example,only listings which have changed). You don't need to select and upload all available listings every time.
SalesPartner Version 188.8.131.52 is available in the beta update branch. Please contact us before updating from version 12 to 14 so we can guide you through the migration steps.
A search box is available in To-Do List. You can search by description, reference, and contact.
When you import multiple listings from Realestate.co.nz, the floor area measurement type is displayed correctly.
Graph reports are fixed.
For networked and cloud hosted databases, the alias is displayed in the top left hand corner.
In Listing Entry, vendor lookup is fixed.
A new copy of Android Server is available to support Android-PocketSalesPartner on version 14+.