- In To-Do List, a new column has been added for Listing reference. Sort ordering by reference is also supported.
- A synchronization bug which impacted activity has been fixed.
- Fixed an error that occurred when deleting activity in Contact Entry.
- In Contact Entry when you load an activity template, the activities appear instantly.
- Added a day-of-the-week column option for To-Do List.
- In contacts, sort-by: Status is now supported.
SalesPartner on SQL 18.104.22.168
- Fixed an issue with merging images in letters.
- In Contacts, fixed the Fax option in Other Selections > Email/Fax filtering.
- Fixed Email filtering in Contacts.
- Added a theme switch in More > Settings > INI Settings > Setup tab. Use the drop-down menu to select your preferred style.
To install SalesPartner Beta updates, open More > Settings > Update > Beta. Beta updates are available by special request only for Cloud subscriptions.
- Smart letters now appear immediately once they are added into Listing Entry / Contact Entry > Activity.
- Merging multiple Smart Letters from To-Do List is once again supported.
- When an SMS is sent from Contact Entry, the Activity tab is immediately updated.
- Patched a bug in 22.214.171.124, unable to delete activity from Listing Entry > Activity tab.
- Fixed the Activity Count/Purge functions in Misc.
- Advert descriptions are now encoded to be more resilient for REAXML, and Trade Me API publishing. Special Characters are handled more appropriately, reducing failure rates for uploads.
The Windows 10 Creators Update is being rolled out to Windows 10 PCs across the world in phases starting with the newer machines first.
For non-Cloud installations, after installing the update (which is compatible with SalesPartner), it may be necessary to reconfigure your BDE settings. This will be apparent if attempts to launch SalesPartner result in PDOXUSRS.NET errors.
To fix this error, open C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Borland Shared\BDE
Right click BDEADMIN, and Run as Administrator
In the Databases tab, click Object > New, name the object Rezy
Enter the C:\spartner\Data\ path into the Path field. Note if your deployment is networked, enter the shared folder path.
Open Configuration tab > Drivers > Paradox
Paste the C:\spartner folder path into the NET DIR field. Note if your deployment is networked, enter the shared folder path.
Close BDEADMIN and click Yes to confirm changes when prompted. Retry opening SalesPartner and check for launch errors. If errors persist, email firstname.lastname@example.org
An email recipient had asked to unsubscribe, but the email address provided was not visible in Contact Lookup. How did we locate the email address?
In Contacts, we used the activity filter to identify contacts who had matching activity records (and email addresses). This narrowed the search down to a few dozen contacts. Scrolling through, we discovered that the unsubscribe address was listed as a CC email for another contact.
The team will consider how to make CC email addresses easier to locate in these situations.
A user reported this error when closing SalesPartner:
'Cannot create file "C:\user\username\Appdata\Roaming\Spartner\ContactLookup.ini' Access is denied.
To fix the error we opened the directory using %AppData% in explorer (Windows 10) then navigating to the Spartner folder. Then we deleted the contents (various INI screen layout preferences). SalesPartner was able to recreate the roaming preferences and the error was resolved.