To email listing photos from SalesPartner to a client, open Listing Entry.
Enter or Lookup the recipient's email address, and click Next.
Select the CFP email signature.txt template and click Finish.
The property's photos are attached automatically. Compose your email and click send.
By default, the first five photos are attached. To send more than five photos, make sure all the photos you wish to send are saved in the Media folder. You can add photos to Media from the photos tab. Right click on each photo, and Add to Media.
Open the Media tab. Select the top photo, then press shift + down arrow on your keyboard to select all photos.
Then click Email to create an email with the Media photos attached.
- Fixed errors when clean installing SynchroServer.
- Released 220.127.116.11 as the public beta update branch in SalesPartner > More > Update > Beta.
- Now supports synchronization from BDE servers downstream to SQL clients.
- Fixed copy listing in Listing Entry.
- System File errors solved.
- Supports adding tenants, specifically code generation.
- Trade Me suburb import option now supported.
- Fixed Quick-Add activity buttons in Contact Entry, except for 1, 2, and 3 which are still unresponsive.
- Deleting multiple activities in To-Do List no longer freezes.
- Supports SalesPartner Utilities > Restore tools on a clean install.
- Optimized to mitigate against insufficient memory errors on a networked client running Listing Entry lookup queries.
- In Gallery, deleting listings now works.
- Fixed media synchronization from SQL to SQL.
In two recent cases, an unexplained issue in SalesPartner version 12 has affected the property adverts database. In both cases the affected data was recovered fully intact from a recent SalesPartner backup.
We recommend that all users including admin and salespeople run frequent SalesPartner backups.
To backup SalesPartner open SalesPartner > More > Backup Now.
If you have a recent backup we can usually extract and restore only the affected data table.
For more information please read: http://www.salespartner.co.nz/how-to-backup.html
To edit a multi-page report template such as the Tri-fold flyer, temporarily expand the Page size to show the extra report pages and bands.
- In Edit mode, click Report > Options.
- In Paper size select Custom Size > OK
In Length, adjust the length to display all pages - for example, to show the second page of the Tri-fold flyer, double the existing length. Click OK.
Now you'll be able to scroll down and view/edit the second page elements.
When you've finished editing your report, simply revert the page size back to the original settings by selecting the appropriate default (eg. A4 210 x 297 mm).
In Report > Options > Paper size, use the drop down menu to change from Custom back to A4.
You can preview a report with a custom page size, but if you want to print a copy we recommend using the original page size.
If you're editing a magazine, listing book, or Appraisal template, simply expand the page size to reveal all the existing pages.
An operator reported that reports were not showing or printing correctly in SalesPartner. For example, an A4 flyer would appear as an A5 sized report. Using different default printers did not resolve the issue.
To resolve the issue we reverted the Windows Display Scaling settings on their workstation to the 'recommended 100%' setting.
Follow these steps to check your Display Scaling settings in Windows 10:
Right click on an empty desktop area, and open Display Settings.
Scroll down to Scale and layout, and select the Recommended scaling % option. If prompted, sign out of Windows to apply changes to all applications.