taskkill /F /IM rezy.exe
SalesPartner applications can crash or freeze for a number of reasons such as:
- Inability to reach host server/PC, the server may be offline.
- Insufficient resources or high intensity workloads trigger a not responding type scenario, for example if you attempt to email an attachment larger than 10MB.
- Maintenance is required to resolve issues such as incompatible data tables running on older application versions.
- If an unaccepted date format is entered into a calendar field the application may need to be closed forcefully.
- Multiple instances of SalesPartner have been launched unsuccessfully.
Option 1: Open Task Manager using the Windows+X power menu in Windows 10, or by pressing Ctrl+Alt+Delete simultaneously. In Processes, locate Real-EZY SalesPartner / Rezy.exe. Right click > End task / process.
Option 2: Restart the PC or Sign out then sign back in. On Windows 10, Press Windows+X or right click the Start button to open power menu options.
Option 3: Force the task to stop using Command Prompt / PowerShell. Open PowerShell and enter this command:
When executed, this command will force rezy.exe (SalesPartner) to close. On a Remote Desktop Session Host, this command will close all instances of SalesPartner for all active users.
You can save this command as a Windows Batch file for re-use.
If you edit your listing's photos you'll need to make sure they are updated online. This applies when your listing is advertised on Realestate.co.nz and/or Trade Me Property. You'll also need to re-upload your property photos when you swap or rearrange the order of your existing photos.
To re-upload property photos to portal websites:
1. Open the listing in Listing Entry.
2. Click on the Photos tab.
3. Click View What Photos are Online.
4. Click Re-upload all photos.
Next, run your web upload procedure normally - during this process your updated/edited photos will be re-uploaded to the applicable websites.
In this update, we've fixed the Realestate.co.nz listing download feature in More > Import > Realestate.co.nz
Both import options now map data correctly, including address and private features.
In Gallery > Print Reports > Office > Expiring Listings Report:
Where an expiry date is not present, an expiry date is automatically calculated as 90 days after the listed date. Calculated expiry dates are tagged '*'.
For agents who track foreign listings imported from Trade Me or Realestate.co.nz, calculated expiry dates identify listings which may be due to expire
In More > Settings: Additional system information is displayed. The TMP location is identified, to assist troubleshooting in multi-user environments such as Cloud virtualization and on premise LAN server/client.
You can access listed paths and file locations using the hyperlinked text.
Use Task Scheduler to run nightly Offsite Internet Backups automatically on your Server.
Open Notepad, and paste this script:
Click File > Save As > All File Types: 'Backup.bat'
Using Task Scheduler, create a new task to run your Batch file.