The main menu position can be adjusted to suit your preference, either Top (traditional) Automatic, or Left. In automatic mode (which is the default). The left side mounted menu suits tablets and wide screen monitors better, by providing more space for various screens.
Choose your menu position in: Settings -> INI Settings -> Misc Tab -> Main Form Button Location (drop down menu)
A bug which affected report image quality in versions 18.104.22.168 - 22.214.171.124 has been fixed. Special thanks to the office who helped us identify and fix this problem x
- Fixed a bug in the Welcome screen: if you invoked the on screen keyboard the main menu could collapse (using left menu layout).
On screen Keyboard uses the superior Windows 8 keyboard (if available) instead of the default keyboard. In some cases, the Windows 8 keyboard can optimize window sizing.
The legacy Tip of the Day feature reappeared in the More menu, and it has been removed again for now...
Leading zeros have been added to a couple of date columns. 01/01/2015 instead of 1/1/2015. This tidier format ensures that dates are in alignment. In To Do List: Date_ . In Contacts: Entry Date
Contact Comments, Insert Date tool used to use the clipboard to paste the date into your comments. The problem was that if you had previously cut or copied text e.g. from an email, then your clipboard contents would be wiped if you used Insert Date before pasting. Insert Date no longer hijacks your clipboard. Contributed by a subscriber.
- Pending in version 126.96.36.199: To Do List default order is reversed so that newest activities are listed at the top. This is intended to be more conducive with other programs (eg. Gmail), while also improving app behavior during activity completion / deletion events.
- Coming soon: SMS Randomizer. The lab is developing new features for sending group SMS messages.
To-Do List updates
- Selection counter added in To Do List. The counter shows selected and total counts, and also updates the count as you complete or delete tasks.
- When you modify the Sort order in To Do List, your position is retained, which means that your cursor does not jump to the end of the list if you reverse the date order.
- To Do List uses white grid lines / column dividers.
- Approximate focus (your position in the grid) is stable during Delete and Complete activity events.
- If used, your non default Sort-Order is not discarded during Delete and Complete activity events.
- A bug which was introduced in the Beta version of this update has been fixed: Previously, when you completed activities using the green tick icon, your selected activities may not have been set completed.
- To Do List activity selection: when you selected multiple activities which occur on the same day, the order was prone to reshuffling. This has been resolved.
To jump to the top of a list in Gallery, Contacts or To Do List, use ctrl+home on your keyboard.
- In Contact Entry, the Comments tab uses a note indicator to show whether comments have been entered.
- For future installs, Offsite Internet Backup uses Passive FTP mode as well as Alternate Backup Server by default to improve reliability.
- An error which affected Listing Entry: "Cannot focus a disabled or invisible window." has been fixed. CORRECTION: This bug has been fixed for the next update but may still occur in version 188.8.131.52
- Now that sub tabs are hidden for tablets and some lower resolution single screen PCs, SalesPartner shows you which component your are in by highlighting it.
- The reports Presentation feature has been updated to support non standard page sizes. This will allow you to splice pages into your presentation even when your reports are using a different aspect ratio (for a TV screen display).
- SalesPartner uses monitor detection to decide how to display the log-in screen. This will improve access for anyone using SalesPartner with an on-screen keyboard.
These templates now use dark slate font colour instead of absolute black, plus syntax and icon layout improvements.