In rare cases, you might try to open a report / flyer in SalesPartner, but nothing happens when you double-click the report thumbnail.
SalesPartner uses your default printer driver to render the report. So if the report doesn't open, first check your default printer in Control Panel > Devices and Printers
Your default printer is identified by a green tick. Right click your default printer, click Troubleshoot
Windows Troubleshooting will start, wait for it to complete. Then retry opening your SalesPartner report.
- Open Task Manager > Services Tab
- Locate Spooler service (Print Spooler)
- Right click the Spooler service and select Restart
- If the report still does not work, make sure you can print a standard PDF or Word document.
- Restarting your PC may help.
- In Control Panel > Devices and Printers, try selecting an alternative printer as your default printer.