SalesPartner version 18.104.22.168 is now available through the Beta update branch. Subscribers are encouraged to install the update via SalesPartner > More > Settings > Update > Beta.
Here's a list of the new changes in 22.214.171.124:
- A new internet publishing template is available to support multiple REAXML feeds if required. The new template titled 'REAXML' ensures that photo uploads are logged separately.
- When you import a single listing from Realestate.co.nz, the listing agency/agent details are imported into Private Features.
- The web exporter window 'Time so far' field has been extended for visibility.
- If the new Activity Big-Description (synchronized notes) field is used, the note icon is displayed in the To-Do List.
- The Gallery Listings Reference filter in INI settings now applies to the Sales tab as well as the Listings tab.
SalesPartner 126.96.36.199 Preview
We're looking for candidates to test-drive SalesPartner 188.8.131.52. Version 14 introduces significant changes in database architecture. Version 14 is being updated weekly however you may find bugs we haven't fixed yet.
- Added a new INI setting for Listing Entry 'Use old photo viewer'. This allows you to revert back to the original listing photo viewer from version 9 if you prefer.
- Fixed a bug which prevented Contact Activity reports from displaying activity.
- Fixed an error which affected the Gallery search tool.
- Fixed the 'Add a note' Toolbox feature in Gallery.
- Fixed a To-Do List error for completing activities which are set to repeat automatically.
- When you restore a backup, the 'Last Backup Date' is now restored from the source data also.
- When you restore a backup, the dialogue is enhanced and a confirmation screen appears upon completion - from which you can launch SalesPartner directly.
- In Listing Entry > Realestate.co.nz details, the Category / # Levels menus are now drop-down. This ensures that the selected Category / Level is always displayed.
- Fixed an issue with pasting images into SalesPartner letters.
- In Contacts, if you're filtering by group and add a new contact into the group via Contact Entry, clicking refresh ensures the new contact is shown.
- In INI Settings > Setup, the selected Theme is saved when you click OK.
- In Contacts, Refresh now clears selections.