- For Commercial configuration when the Gallery land / floor size filter is enabled via More, Settings, INI Settings, Gallery, the same filter is also now used in the Contacts screen.
- Fixed: Downloading photos from the H1 Harcourts portal when you import a Listings.CSV file.
- (Updated icon) in the To-Do List you can now right-click an activity to create a reminder file which is supported in Google Calendar, Microsoft Outlook and Windows 10 Calendar.
- Fixed: for Trade Me API uploading residential category listings, 6+ bedrooms and 6+ bathrooms are now supported.
- In Listing Entry, the Photos context menu quick-resize default resolution now inherits the preference specified in More, INI Settings, Listing Entry.
- Fixed: In Gallery when you are viewing a sale, the navigation arrows now scroll the list correctly.
- Fixed: Land Area handling for REINZ sales statistics CSV imports.
- Fixed: Quick Contact Entry error for open home visitors.
- Adjusted: the minimum restore-down size to better support small screens / devices and low resolution virtual machine windows.
- Fixed: In Contact Entry, Activity tab, when you right click an activity with a linked listing the show-listing option works.
- The Trade Me Suburb ID list is now updated on demand using the built in tool under suburb lookup.
- Fixed: CMA reports now show a listing's original advert where applicable.
- Extra options for the Listing Entry activity tab context menu: Delete, View Contact, Edit.
- HTTP2Phone SMS relay supports extended messages over 160 characters, delivered as a single thread. Also supported for merged / broadcast relays with multiple recipients.
- In Contacts, improved the grid UX for when you delete a contact.
- In Contact Entry, pasted email addresses are stripped of leading / following spaces automatically when you post changes or navigate away.
- In Contacts, Tools, Export Contacts there is a new drop down template for Exclude Calculated Fields. This template is optimized for SalesPartner to SalesPartner contact transfers.
- Enhanced coding for iCalendar file exports: Now includes a title whether or not a property is linked to the exported activity. Summary tag now used for Open Homes. Automatically uses the listing address as the LOCATION tag (if applicable).
- Right-click Open / Edit now universally supported in various grid screens such as To-Do List, Contacts, Gallery, Activity, Select Reports / Letters.
- In Activity, the note icon is shown when the Activity.BigDescription field contains text.
- Added a default SMTP configuration for new installs to enable outbound emailing from set-up.
- Enhancements for marker handling in map-view, controls for pricing and number of bedroom markers.
- In View Sales, RV date calendar button added.
- Added Sales.ChangeDate and Property.ChangeDate to SalesHistory.
- New default name for iCalendar files = 'reminder'
- Fixed Owing error for OfficePartner 14.
- In Letter Selection: Sort by size / date / name now supported using column headers.