Key 3.1 You should sell the marketing process, not your opinion of the price.
You provide initial advice on presentation, followed by publishing online with a marketing price set as “by negotiation” together with proactive marketing using your SalesPartner database in the first few days, inviting database buyers to preview the property.
- An Auction campaign with two or three open homes followed by an Auction day.
- A Closed Tender or Deadline Sale with two or three open homes.
- A negotiating strategy centered around a price, sale range or POA, with two or three open homes.
Why would you recommend one strategy over another for the initial campaign?
- Your vendor’s past experience and desire to contribute to the campaign.
- The level of interest uncovered in the preview and from proactive marketing to your databases.
- Your vendor’s motivation and time-frame.