Influential clients have sponsored SalesPartner developments to improve compliance with NZ Post address standards, so many of this week's enhancements are focused on auto correction of contact postal address details.
- The PO Box / RD# field has been widened to allow visibility of longer Private Bag addresses.
- When you enter a Street number with an Alpha (ie "A" or "B") the Alpha is automatically capitalized, and any spaces after the street number are removed upon saving.
- In earlier versions, capitalization did not function correctly when you entered a street name that included a hyphen. This has been fixed.
- You can sort your contacts by PO Box, (reversible). This feature will help you locate particular PO Box addresses, or audit entries for compliance.
If you enter a PO Box address like this:
- Remove hyphens mid number
- Remove periods
- Remove spacing (for RD numbers)
- Correct capitalization
- Extra keyboard shortcuts are being built into SalesPartner.
- Ctrl + p = Print (Reports & Letters)
- Ctrl + s = Save (Reports & Letters, Listing Entry and Contact Entry)
- Ctrl + c = Copy (Added for reports)
- pgup, pgdn, and spacebar can be used to navigate multiple page reports.
Postcode handling in Listing Entry is vastly improved:
- Postcodes that start with "0" are handled correctly
- The maximum postcode length (for listings only) is 4
- A warning chime is heard instead of an error when the maximum is reached
- Auto populating the vendor postcode is improved
Trade Me Property pageviews
Enhance your vendor reports by downloading pageviews for Trade Me advertised listings from the Gallery, using Trade Me API. Pageviews are retrieved using the Trade Me Listing ID number.