- We've fixed a bug which stopped you from deleting a contact in Contact Entry if the Contacts screen was open.
- In Contact Entry, Legal tab, the View Solicitor button is now only enabled when a solicitor has been assigned to the contact. Solicitors should be maintained in More > Solicitors.
- The Full Name field in Listing Entry (Vendor) and Contact Entry is more consistently labeled.
- In Contact Entry, Address Preview displays the contact name as formatted for addressed mail.
- A scenario (multi-tenant with non default storage location) where photo swapping is unsupported has been resolved.
- Mobile number detection is universal. Mobile number types are predicted for salespeople, solicitors and tenants.
- In Contacts, Enable Property would sometimes not display the enabled property's photo. This issue is now fixed.
For Realestate.co.nz listing importers, advert handling has been improved to translate special characters including bullet points. Previously some characters like ampersands and ellipses were converted to garbled text.
A clear button has been added for Listing and Contact lookup.