- Keyboard shortcut Alt+E added for editing reports in Custom report selection.
- When a contact is unsubscribed using the Opt out checkbox in Contact Entry, the confirmation process has been simplified.
- In Contact Entry, the Next Contact and Last Contact fields now link to the Activity tab.
- In Listing Entry, the Alert label is linked to the Alert field under the Features tab.
- The SMS sender now displays a counter panel showing # of messages sent, remaining, and total.
- When you go to send multiple SMS messages, the first recipient is focused rather than the last. This means you can follow the deliveries chronologically as they are being sent.
- In Contact Entry, you can delete a contact using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+Delete.
- Fixed a bug where if you opened Contact Entry via Contacts, the cursor remained in the search box. This caused an error: 'Could not focus disabled window' if you attempted to type anything.
- Performance enhancements in Contacts for Give Code, Delete. Now includes a prompt to refresh the grid.
- Bug fixed: in Contacts, tools, changing multiple contact status previously only changed a segment of the selection.
- SynchroServer for V14 - bug fix with permissions now persisted. Remember to copy FDConnectionDefs.ini from the C:\spartner\ folder into C:\spartner\Synchro.
- Fixed swapping photos from the Photos 2 tab in Listing Entry.
- HTTP 2 SMS app for Android now activates automatically when launched.
- In SalesPartner SMS Sender, the previously used mobile device IP address is saved for future campaigns.
In the To Do List a context menu has been enabled so that you can right click an activity and create a new activity with the same contact and listing, or jump to Contact Entry and Listing Entry.
Multiple SMS relayed text messages (that exceed 160 characters) sent using our new proprietary HTTP 2 SMS app for Android are now in Beta testing. Extended messages are delivered as a single thread.
When an SMS message is greater than 110 characters, the content is automatically recorded in the BigDescription activity field.
In Add / Edit Activity there is now a drop down menu for the repeat field. You can still enter a custom repeat number.