- Enhanced support for importing adverts from Realestate.co.nz/Trade Me in relation to special characters including superscript and ampersand symbols.
- Fixed a grid item selection issue that arose in development.
- Tweaked the district population automation from Realestate.co.nz details form to discard if the window is abandoned instead of saved.
- Fixed the navigation arrows in Gallery sales tab which failed when a filter was enabled.
- New To-Do List context menu option to set priority.
- Mapped categories for Commercial sales imported from REINZ: Industrial = Industrial (Sale) [CSI]
Commercial = Offices (Sale) [CSO]
- Fixed a Gallery issue where if a sale's category cell was empty you could not double click to open the record from the empty cell.
- Full category description now displays in the Gallery Sales tab.
- Rural REINZ sales statistics CSV category mapping now supported: Livestock - High Country = Rural High Country [UHC], Livestock - Grazing = Rural Sheep/Beef [UG], Livestock - Finishing = Rural Fattening / Finishing [UFF], Livestock - Other = Rural Deer [UV], Dairy Support = Rural Dairy [UD]
- REINZ CSV importer Category option hidden now that all categories use the same spreadsheet layout.
- H1 importer now fetches photos for sold listings.
- H1 importer log tenure errors mitigated, and now show a listing reference.
- H1 importer tenure types mapped. Stratum in leasehold = Unit Title, Crosslease (freehold) = Cross-Leased, Stratum in freehold = Unit Title
- H1 importer calculates the URL using the listing reference and enters it into the Web-Link URL field.
- H1 importer replaces HPS option in Listings import master menu.
- New context menu option to open attachments in email wizard.
- In To-Do List, a newly entered activity is focused in the grid upon saving.
- On screen keyboard button removed from main menu ribbon.