- In Listing Entry, the Media tab supports Ctrl+A to select all. This is to make it easier for operators to select and convert all photos as one action (instead of converting each photo individually).
- In Listing Entry, Media tab, multiple file deletion is now supported. Multiple-delete is supported for the delete button. Right-click delete will only delete the file you have right-clicked on even when multiple files are selected.
- Adjusted graphic interface in Contact Entry, Details tab, Phone buttons.
- Listings imported from Realestate.co.nz now automatically translate asking prices into search prices. If a listing is advertised on Realestate.co.nz with an asking price method such as BEO then SalesPartner will convert the price into a search price.
- In Add/Edit Activity, Ctrl+F is supported for Contact Lookup.
- Updated: Welcome screen and banner links point to salespartner.co.nz instead of salespartner.nz.
- Bug fix: Previously in Contacts if you looked up an enabled property without ticking enabled first, the selected property would not show as enabled.
- Bug fix: On SQLServer, listing lookup throws an error because SQL contains property.st_no twice - solved.
- In Contact Entry, Activity, Add/Edit Activity If you link a listing to an activity the Show on vendor calendars tick box is revealed.
- Performance: On a Cloud hosted instance, a lag in performance was observed when double clicking into Contact Entry via Contacts dependent on the amount of activity the contact has. The query that caused this delay has been rewritten to complete in a fraction of the previous time for both contacts and listings that are linked to activities.
- Performance: On a Cloud hosted instance, eliminated lag when composing an SMS message.
- Fix: Where bold characters exist in the advert text of listings imported from Realestate.co.nz, the special characters no longer show in SalesPartner.
- Fix: In Listing Entry, Internet tab, the ITradeMeSuburbDescription label text is hidden when the suburb ID is empty.
- Enhancement: Previously if you sent an SMS to a contact who had three mobile phone numbers only the first two numbers would be merged / loaded as recipients.
- Enhancement: Gallery Sales tab now supports order-by Soldby (selling agent) and ListBy (listing agent).
- Fix: In Contact Entry, Activity tab, previously when you entered a Visit the activity grid display would not refresh until you reopened the contact. Now the visit shows upon clicking Save. This feature now has parity with the Enter Visits counterpart in Listing Entry.
Report template fixes:
- CMAGV2 - fix merge property fields
- CMAGV - fix merge property fields
- Harcma - fix merge property fields
- CMA3 details - layout adjusted
- CMA3 details and features - layout adjusted
Mapping categories for listings imported from Realestate.co.nz
Commercial (Sales) category map
- Commercial Land = Development Site (Sale)
- Hotel Motel Leisure = Hotel/Leisure (Sale)
- Industrial Buildings = Industrial (Sale)
- Investment Opportunities = Industrial (Sale)
- Office Building = Offices (Sale)
- Retail Property = Retail (Sale)
- Warehouse = Industrial (Sale)
Commercial (Lease) category map
- Industrial Premises = Commercial Lease Industrial
- Office Premises = Offices (Lease)
- Retail Premises = Retail (Lease)