- Fixed: uploading to weblinks for MariaDB instance.
- Private features field extended.
- Abbreviated contact prefixes 'm' for mobile.
- Mobile first hierarchy for contact info.
- Fixed: Google earth link in Maps tab.
- Fixed: Advert character count.
- New: instant dial mode for Simple Phone Dialer app.
- Fixed: Trust Bank / Page not opening - MariaDB.
- Adjust year drop down range in OfficePartner 2020-2025.
- Extended Map view in Listing Entry.
- Added height and width identifiers in Presentation Helper.
- New: progress bar when converting photos via Media.
- New: average land and floor calculations for CMA reports.
- New: big description (notes) column for Activity.
- Added Delete for To-Do List Toolbox.
- Hairline added to Listing Entry thumbnail text for improved visibility.
- New: Google address button added in Listing Entry.
- Media tab shows number of files.
- Unsubscribe link added to letter merge fields and templates updated.
- Enhanced Enable Property behavior for consistency across Contact Entry and Contacts.
- Updated to Delphi 10.4.2
- One-click datafield transfer for Listing export.
- Tip: if you're importing contact data you wish to filter by (e.g owner floor area) import it as Production (integer) instead of Other1 (string).
- Synchro reliability improved.
- Insert Standard Text screen now remembers extended window height.
- Google Address button added to Contact Entry.
- Prop.Bedrooms issue discovered. Solution is to modify reports to use Listings.Bedrooms instead.
- Layering issues addressed.
- Simple Phone Dialer now records call events completed per session.
- Photos in Listing Entry now resizes.
- Fixed: error deleting sale in Gallery.
- Gallery thumbnail mode, context menu activity count fixed.
- Fixed: metafiles in DL cards / reports.
- Fixed: print report error in Gallery thumbnail mode.
- Fixed: insert standard text error.
- New: hotkey for incomplete listings in Gallery.
- Fixed: search error in Contacts - edited contact not saving.
Case notes: An office couldn't create a sale record. The solution was to delete a record that was found to have no sale data or price.