To ensure that you can continue using SalesPartner to send email, you can now use SSL encryption settings.
In this example, we'll show you how to setup SSL settings for Gmail in SalesPartner. This setup method is optimal for when you want to send emails from various locations without changing your SMTP settings.
- Open Settings
- Open INI Settings
- Click into the Email tab
- Specify your SMTP Server as: smtp.gmail.com
- Enter your Gmail address into the User Name field
- Enter your Gmail password into the Password field
- Tick Use Encryption (SSL)
- From version 10.0.1.37, emails which are sent using SalesPartner settings are automatically encrypted using SSL.
- The new SMTP server address for Telecom users is: send.xtra.co.nz
Reread Data Files
When you update to version 10.0.1.37 or higher, you may need to Reread your Data Files.
Should you see this error when you try to open SalesPartner after updating, follow the steps below.
- Reboot your computer (turn it off and on again)
- Open SalesPartner Utilities
- Click on Advanced
- Click on Reread Data Files
- Wait for it to complete until the screen says "OK" - it may take up to 15 minutes. It may not look as though anything is happening, but you must wait for the Reread to complete and display: OK.
- SalesPartner Cloud subscriptions which are hosted by SalesPartner will be updated as scheduled by a technician and a data file re-read will not be required by the user.
- For office systems and locally networked environments, your data files will only need to be re-read once (on the server). SalesPartner should be closed on all networked PCs before you attempt to re-read your Data Files.
- Please create a Backup prior to updating SalesPartner, by clicking on Backup Now in the main menu.
Gallery reports now support the premium features layout that is used in Listing Entry reports. The premium format affords better readability and layout customization.
Show on Map for Sales History
Show on Map is now available in the Sales tab, allowing you to view sales using Google Maps integration.
In Gallery, Sales tab:
- Filter by your desired suburb
- Select all sales
- Click on Tools
- Click Show on Map
- Show on Map now automatically fetches Geo-code information if not present, and a progress bar is displayed.
- Keyboard Delete support added for individual activity items (when in Contact Entry or Listing Entry).
- Report screen navigation supports using keyboard arrow keys to scroll up and down, or turn the page (left and right).