How to: Connect Windows 10 Mail with SalesPartner*
- Setup your email in Windows 10 Mail
- Learn how to send quick emails from SalesPartner via Windows 10 Mail
- Customize your Windows 10 Mail signature
*Not available in SalesPartner-Cloud
With the Windows 10 Mail app, you can have all your email—from Outlook.com, Gmail, Yahoo!, and other accounts—in one single app. So there's no need to go to different websites or apps for your email. http://windows.microsoft.com/en-nz/windows-10/getstarted-set-up-email
Setup your Mail Signature
Once you've setup your email accounts in the Mail app:
- Click on the Options button
- Select Signature from the list of options
- Select the account you want to add / edit a signature for
- Compose your signature in the text box
Tip: If you want to add logos and photos, you'll need an email client such as Outlook.
Launch the Mail app from SalesPartner
In Contact Entry click Email (next to the contact's email address.
Select Windows from the Email options:
You'll be prompted to select the Mail account you wish to send from (if you have more than one setup)
Then you can compose your email and click Send.